Wednesday, January 7, 2015

No sparkly vampires or LOTR elves here.


Blog Day 3 for Master of Lies (Chronicles of the Half-Emrys, #1)

We’re up to day three. Catch the posts you missed here: Day One and Day Two.

So where have we left off? If you haven’t read my book yet, you might be asking:

What’s in my book?

Immortals.

Not like sparkly vampires or LOTR elves. My immortals are called Emrys, which means immortal in Welsh. Fun fact, Merlin was also called Emrys. And no, there are no wizards in my book. Sorry, Harry Potter fans. (But there is magic. So I might say: If you like the magic that is in Harry Potter, you will love the powers in Master of Lies (Chronicles of the Half-Emrys, #1).

What else is there?
Dragons and magical dragon stones
Magic and magical creatures
Light vs. darkness
Good vs. Evil

“Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...”

Just kidding. (That line is from the Princess Bride for all you people ignorant of one of the best movies ever.)

But I can finish my list with: Revenge.

And a happy ending. Right. That’s what you wanted, right?


Follow this link to Master of Lies on Amazon.